Is there a way to bypass proxy in behat?

Oliur Chowdhury

Jun 2, 2016, 10:50:35 AM6/2/16
to Behat
I am behind a proxy and the usual way to bypass is to tick "no proxy" in the browser setting.  With no proxy I can view the site just fine.

Problem starts when I run behat test it seems to not abide by that (settings been set to "Use system proxy settings") - see the screenshot attached.

I checked the version of the firefox and it's the same version. Any idea why is it not using the existing settings? Why would it change the proxy setting on the fly?

Also, if anyone knows how to set the proxy to "no proxy" when behat runs?

Screen Shot 2016-06-02 at 15.47.55.png
Screen Shot 2016-06-02 at 15.47.39.png

SS

Aug 28, 2017, 1:10:34 PM8/28/17
to Behat
You can add :

export no_proxy="localhost, 127.0.0.1, d8.xxxx.com"
export NO_PROXY="localhost, 127.0.0.1, d8.xxxx.com"

in your .bashrc file on Drupal VM and then just exit and login back to Drupal VM.
This fixed my proxy issues with Drupal VM

SS

Aug 28, 2017, 1:10:53 PM8/28/17
to Behat