Beginning of Infinity Group

Elliot Temple

Oct 6, 2016, 2:19:00 PM10/6/16
to BoI
Hi everyone. I'm the owner of this group and the BoI website. I wrote 200 pages of edits and comments for BoI, and have discussed with David Deutsch for thousands of hours. I can field questions about BoI.

You can ask here. However...

This group isn't very active because the discussion joined with a few related groups, such as the Taking Children Seriously group. That's a parenting and educational philosophy founded by David Deutsch.

The active group for discussing BoI, TCS, and the broader philosophy is here:

http://fallibleideas.com/discussion-info

If you're curious about a rational approach to parenting which fits with the BoI worldview, start here:

http://fallibleideas.com/essays/taking-children-seriously

Elliot Temple
Get my philosophy newsletter:
www.fallibleideas.com/newsletter