Instant Noodle - Rice Noodle offer

Quang (Alex) Trần

Mar 13, 2023, 2:54:52 AM3/13/23
to fastnergl...@hotmail.com, beeyootcom...@googlegroups.com

Dear Mr. Steve Harit!

Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Alex, representative of the sales export division from Asia Food Technology JSC (Afotech), instant noodle & rice noodle & condiment Manufacturing Company from Viet Nam.

I see you show interest in our products on Exporthub. I appreciate you reaching out to us.

Our factory has 30 years of experience in this industry. We specialize in producing award winning Rice Noodles and Instant Noodles, with attractive packaging which is produced under high quality control procedures which can satisfy any Consumer all over the world. We are currently distributing to countries like the U.S, Canada, China, and Japan...etc.

We are very impressed with your company. This year’s goal is to expand our distribution network worldwide, so we are still looking for good Partners to work with for long-term & win-win relationships. It would be a great pleasure for us to work with you.

I am wondering if you are perhaps interested in receiving my offers? What would be a good contact we could reach out for future business opportunities?

Can you connect me to the Buying/Purchasing team?

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

--

Best regard,

Quang Duc Tran (Alex)

Sales Export Executive

Zalo/whatsapp/viber/wechat/line: +0084 96 6524 397

Email: sal...@afotech.vn

ASIA FOOD TECHNOLOGY JOINT STOCK COMPANY

Ha Noi Office: 69 To Hien Thanh Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Ha Noi
Factory address: No.8, TS.15 Road, Tien Son IP, Bac Ninh, Viet Nam

Tel: (+84) 243978 4609
Website: www.micoem.vn

CATALOGUE 2022_ Products.pdf
PROFILE 2022_company.pdf