Collaboration proposal.

Nectar Lux

Nov 20, 2023, 4:11:25 PM11/20/23
to beeyootcom...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am pleased to write to you as a representative of Nectar Lux SRL, a
company based in the Republic of Moldova, which also has a branch in
Romania. Through this letter of intent, we would like to introduce our
capability to supply the highest quality honey and explore the
possibility of a successful collaboration in the future.

With extensive experience in honey production, packaging, processing,
and export, we take pride in presenting our offering. At Nectar Lux,
we focus on producing top-quality honey, and our export capacity
exceeds 1000 tons per year. We offer a wide range of honey, including
acacia, sunflower, rapeseed, and wildflower, each sourced from
reliable natural origins.

One of our strengths lies in innovation in honey product development.
We have our own honey brand and offer a diversified range of creamed
honey with freeze-dried fruits. We can also package honey with the
addition of walnut kernels, hazelnuts, almonds, or even honeycomb to
meet specific customer requirements.

Our company boasts ISO 22000:2018 certification, demonstrating our
commitment to quality standards and food safety. Furthermore, all our
production equipment is modern and made from stainless steel, ensuring
the quality and hygiene of the production process.

We would like to highlight that we also offer honey in bulk containers
of 300 kg,
NET Mass : 300 KG mass gross 317kg

We are keen on building strong and long-lasting business relationships
with serious partners interested in our high-quality products. Through
this letter, we express our desire to discuss with you in more detail
the ways in which we could collaborate to provide you with the highest
quality honey tailored to your needs and requirements.

We are available to answer any further questions or provide additional
information, and we look forward to the opportunity to discuss our
potential collaboration in more detail.

Payment is made 100% in advance

Sincerely,

Sergiu Stratanenco Representative of Nectar Lux SRL
Republic of Moldova
https://nectarlux.md/
+37367585360
nectar...@gmail.com
Nectar-LUX-GOLD-Miere-de-Tei-s.webp
Fruity Honey---.jpeg
Miere-de-albine-cruda-din-Moldova-Nectar-LUX.webp
PET KIDS – Acacia Honey.jpeg
Nectar-LUX-GOLD-Miere-de-Salcam-s.webp
Nectar-LUX-SILVER-Miere-Poliflora-s.webp
GoodHoney – Polyflora Honey.jpeg
Fruity Honey--1.jpeg
Fruity Honey--.jpeg
Fruity Honey-.jpeg