Beets config.yaml template

G Derber

Oct 16, 2016, 3:09:12 PM10/16/16
to beets
While creating a config file for myself, I created a template with all possible options and notes, primarily from the documentation on what the options do and what values each option accepts.

There are some options I wasn't 100% sure of, that someone who knows beets better might be able to clarify.

Not all plugins are tested, for example I do not have a Spotify account.

That said, with what is currently enabled, someone should be able to copy the file to the configuration directory and have a working config file.

I've uploaded it to:
https://github.com/gderber/dotconfig/blob/master/beets/config-template.yaml

Kehdo McIntosh

Feb 1, 2020, 2:33:29 PM2/1/20
to beets
would love to see this template but the github link is expired. any chance of a re-upload?

HisMessengerDAB

Jul 20, 2020, 12:57:49 AM7/20/20
to beets
I'm with Kehdo; I'd love to see this file you came up with but unfortunately, the link is expired.

Adrian Petrescu

Oct 20, 2020, 10:14:48 PM10/20/20
to beets
On 07/19 09:57PM, HisMessengerDAB wrote:
>I'm with Kehdo; I'd love to see this file you came up with but
>unfortunately, the link is expired.

So, I think I've tracked his file down. The repo has since been renamed
from `dotconfig` to `dotfiles`, and he's deleted this file, but it's
still in the renamed repo's git history! So here it is:

https://github.com/gderber/dotfiles/blob/2308fb1361a09e4e22af10a7b9573d5e24d7cf5f/beets/config-template.yaml

--
Adrian