Sponsor Noam Elimelech Lizensk & Pidyon Rashash

Rabbi Zwecker רב צווקר

Feb 15, 2024, 2:32:36 PMFeb 15
to beermayimchaim
Shalom uBrachah
I am planning my annual trip to Lizensk for the yahrzeit of the Rebbe Reb Melech looking for sponsors for this years trip off course I will be happy to carry your kvitels and light a candle say Tehillim and daven for you and your family and loved ones
I am also studying the Pidyon haRashash for refuah and yeshua to be able to perform this I need a set of 160 silver coins whoever would like the zechus and merit to sponsor the set please let me know, tizku lemitzvos
Kol Tuv,
R' Tal Moshe Zwecker
Director Machon Be'er Mayim Chaim Publishing
Chassidic Classics in the English Language

image1.png