Fwd: סגולה לבדיקת חמץ ! סגולה לשריפת חמץ ! Segulah for Bedikas and Biur Chametz

Rabbi Tal Zwecker

Apr 14, 2022, 2:55:22 PMApr 14
to beermayimchaim
Place chametz on the windowsill and have in mind to eradicate death as in the pasuk ירמיהו ט :כ כִּי עָלָה מָוֶת בְּחַלּוֹנֵינוּ
Yirmiyahu - Jeremiah 9,20  For death has penetrated our windows
Then when burning the chametz have in mind  לֶֽ֜הָבָ֗ה תְּלַהֵ֥ט רְשָׁעִֽים Tehillim - Psalms - Chapter 106:18 And fire burned in their congregation; a flame burned the wicked. Rav Pinchos Koretzer - Imrei Pinchos 4:248 if we all had in mind to burn the chametz of avoda zara and arrogance haughtiness and vanity our exile would be easier and our redemption sooner, -he explains that this is why the pesukim connect eradication of idolatry to Pesach it says after destroying avoda zara that כִּ֣י לֹ֚א נַֽעֲשָׂה֙ כַּפֶּ֣סַח הַזֶּ֔ה מִימֵי֙ הַשֹּׁ֣פְטִ֔ים [And he slaughtered all the priests of the high places who were there, on the altars...And the king commanded all the people, saying, "Perform a Passover sacrifice...For such a Passover sacrifice had not been performed since the time of the judges who judged Israel] Melachim II - II Kings - Chapter 23:20-22
Kol Tuv,
R' Tal Moshe Zwecker
Director Machon Be'er Mayim Chaim Publishing
Chassidic Classics in the English Language
www.chassidusonline.com
chassid...@gmail.com
in Israel: 972-58-322-1218 (sorry no sms)