can you help her? I know this cause personally single in EY mom who needs help

Rabbi Zwecker רב צווקר

Jun 18, 2024, 5:08:54 PMJun 18
to beermayimchaim
Sorry to trouble you all But I was asked to send this around and I know this cause personally single mom in Eretz Yisroel who needs help

Shoshana* has a job but she can't get there!

Shoshana is a devoted single mother who suffered a heart attack at a very young age and was subsequently injured in an accident. She works very hard to take care of her large family and gives chizuk to struggling teens and countless other people in her community and beyond!

Because she lives on the highest floor of her building and is of limited mobility (she can walk, but every step is painful!), she is confined to her small apartment on Shabbos and yom tov. While at home, she looks forward to going down in the elevator on Sunday morning and making her way to her job which helps her put food on the table and pay her family's basic living expenses.

But every Sunday she faces a new reality and the pain of travelling by public transportation is sometimes just too much to handle and she opts out of going to work at all.

Recently, she had use of a friend's car for a few weeks and it was a life changer! She was able to go to work and run other household errands with relative ease.

Together, we can change her life by helping her purchase an inexpensive but reliable small car. One of the highest level of tzedaka is to help someone get on their own feet and provide for him or herself. Help this woman restore dignity and pride for herself and her family by contributing today!

* Names and details have been changed to protect the family's privacy.