MAZEL TOV engagement party for our daughter Dina

Rabbi Zwecker רב צווקר

Feb 5, 2024, 3:52:52 PMFeb 5
to beermayimchaim
We are BEH making an engagement party for our daughter Dina
When next Monday   Feb 12th
Where hall    אוהל פייגא
address   8 האדמו ר מבעלזא
When time 8:30 pm
looking forward to seeing you,
may we share in simchas!!!

Kol Tuv,
R' Tal Moshe Zwecker
Director Machon Be'er Mayim Chaim Publishing
Chassidic Classics in the English Language
www.chassidusonline.com
chassid...@gmail.com
in Israel: 972-58-322-1218 (sorry no sms)

Rabbi Zwecker רב צווקר

Feb 5, 2024, 4:06:24 PMFeb 5
to Charles S. Lazar, beermayimchaim, Zehavit Gmail
We will miss you! ;)

Kol Tuv,
R' Tal Moshe Zwecker
Director Machon Be'er Mayim Chaim Publishing
Chassidic Classics in the English Language
www.chassidusonline.com
chassid...@gmail.com
in Israel: 972-58-322-1218 (sorry no sms)

On Mon, Feb 5, 2024 at 4:00 PM Charles S. Lazar <lazarc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Big big Mazel tov. I am in United States for another 10 days but hopefully Goldie.

Rabbi Zwecker רב צווקר

Feb 6, 2024, 1:12:33 PMFeb 6
to Irving Safrin, beermayimchaim, Friedman, Lori (Safrin)
Enjoy! לחיים

Kol Tuv,
R' Tal Moshe Zwecker
Director Machon Be'er Mayim Chaim Publishing
Chassidic Classics in the English Language
www.chassidusonline.com
chassid...@gmail.com
in Israel: 972-58-322-1218 (sorry no sms)

On Tue, Feb 6, 2024 at 12:18 PM Irving Safrin <isa...@safrinassociates.com> wrote:

Zol Zein in a Mazaldike Shuh-

Sorry we’ll miss it- We leave Tel Aviv to Miami Sunday night Feb 11.

  • Will try drink a LeChaim in Florida Lekuvid your Simcha.
  • May the Simchas be mamshech……..Yisroel Safrin
The content of this message is confidential. If you have received it by mistake, please inform us by an email reply and then delete the message. It is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal the contents of this message to anyone. The integrity and security of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet.