Beercamp: Thursday, Sept. 29th, 7:30pm @ Home Club on Riverwalk between Clarke Quay and Boat Quay

JFXBerns

Sep 27, 2011, 6:10:39 AM9/27/11
to Beercamp Singapore
It's that time again!

Beercamp Singapore #2 will be at Home Club, on the river (ground floor
of Riverwalk Building), between Clarke Quay and Boat Quay.

We will start at 7:30pm. We have seating for at least 20 people
outside. Please invite fellow geeks of all flavors and backgrounds
(geeks = smart people--whatever their specialization is).

Home Club has 2-for-1 $12 Asahi drafts (regular and dark) all night.
That's only $6 a mug. SWEET!

Map:

http://www.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=210722746120778521805.0004ade93aa43d7aec5c8

Directions:

Home Club is along the south side of the river walk, between South
Bridge and New Bridge Roads. (Clarke Quay and Boat Quay)

Closest MRT is Clarke Quay; exit the Eu Tong Sen St. and cross the
road; turn left and head to the river; turn right at the river and
follow it about 100M. It's on the river, we will be sitting outside.

Anthony Russell

Sep 27, 2011, 6:19:35 AM9/27/11
to beercamp-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry mate, I literally just got this and can't make this Thursday. Will
you be pushing out the notification period a bit moving forward?

Anthony Russell
Asia Pacific ISV Channel Manager
Amazon Web Services APAC
SINGAPORE
Mobile(Singapore): +65.9622.3957
Mobile(Australia): +61.422.478.488
Desk(Singapore): +65.6722.0359
Email: rus...@amazon.com
Card: http://www.cardcloud.com/russler

Join the Amazon Partner Program
<http://aws.amazon.com/solutions/solution-providers/program/>
Check out upcoming AWS events in Asia
<http://aws.typepad.com/aws/2010/10/upcoming-events-in-asia.html>

<http://aws.amazon.com/startupchallenge/?utm_source=aws&utm_medium=email&u
tm_campaign=EM_sig_sc2011&trk=EM_sig_sc2011>