Any events coming?

Casey McNamara

May 18, 2016, 12:36:10 PM5/18/16
to Beer Church: Chicago
Hey there. I'm a chemical engineer with experience in both process design and process control. I don't have a lot of specific beer experience but would love to get involved - I'm sure I have a lot to offer. Is anyone brewing anything anytime soon?

Justin T. Conroy

May 18, 2016, 1:06:54 PM5/18/16
to beer-chur...@googlegroups.com
Funny you should ask. We're gonna brew this Sunday. :-)

http://www.meetup.com/Beer-Church-Chicago/events/231220659/