Beer Church This Sunday

Justin T. Conroy

Apr 9, 2015, 3:09:39 PM4/9/15
to pumping-s...@googlegroups.com, pumping-stati...@googlegroups.com, beer-chur...@googlegroups.com
Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up!

We're gonna have beer church on this next coming Sunday (April 12,
2015). We'll meet at Pumping Station: One in the lounge some time
around noon or 13:00 and sample some tasty beers that people bring in.
While we're doing this sampling business, we'll decide what kind of
beer we want to make, then we'll head over to Brew and Grow to get
ingredients, come back and start boiling things.

Come by if you like drinking beer while boiling things and hanging out
with other beer drinking people. We might even grill some stuff while
we're waiting for other stuff to boil.

--
Justin T. Conroy
Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.