slideshare.net

1 view

Ghayyur

May 25, 2011, 7:05:48 AM5/25/11
to BEDss2010
Slideshare.net is one of the publishing website where you may upload
your powerpoint presentations as well as pdf documents. These files
may be read by other people through out the world. For searching
purposes, you may search thousands of Powerpoint slides and other
documents on slideshare.net. You may download lectures of various
teachers at all levels and may present the same lectures in your own
class with necessary amendments (changes if required). Thousand
numbers of users are uploading their documents on daily basis on
slideshare.net. As a whole it’s a good place to search updated
content and topics easily.
Some files may be downloadable and some may not be. But at least we
can read all files as readers. We can also post our comments and may
like the slides to give feedback on slides. You may also use links of
your and other’s uploaded files on your blog or website.