BEDOPS v2.3 released

Alex Reynolds

Oct 15, 2013, 5:14:45 PM10/15/13
to bedops-...@googlegroups.com
We have released BEDOPS v2.3, including bug fixes for starch and starch-dependent tools, improved error handling with conversion scripts, and other important changes:

https://bedops.readthedocs.org/en/latest/content/revision-history.html

We strongly recommend updating to this latest version. 32-/64-bit Linux and Mac OS X installer packages are available from the new Github site.

Please see the Downloads section of our main documentation page for more information:

https://bedops.readthedocs.org/en/latest/index.html

In addition to pre-compiled binaries, source code is also available from the Github site, which requires GNU gcc 4.7.2 or 4.8.0 to compile.