BEDOPS 2.2 released

Alex Reynolds

May 23, 2013, 3:10:49 AM5/23/13
to bedops-...@googlegroups.com
We have released BEDOPS v2.2, including bug fixes for unstarch and starchcat, and reversion to the C-based wig2bed conversion utility (to help recover performance lost from the Python version), and inclusion of a test suite for the Starch toolkit (available through the source code download). Changes are summarized at:

http://code.google.com/p/bedops/wiki/RevisionHistory

We strongly recommend updating to this latest version. Pre-compiled 32-/64-bit Linux and Mac OS X installer packages are available from the Google Code site. This will also be available via the modules system soon.

Source code is also available from the Google Code site's SVN service; you will need to use gcc 4.7.2 or 4.8.0 to compile this suite.

Please let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

Regards,
Alex