BEDOPS v2.1.1 released

Alex Reynolds

May 3, 2013, 4:36:35 PM5/3/13
to bedops-...@googlegroups.com
We have released BEDOPS v2.1.1, including significant performance enhancements to bedmap and bug fixes for bedops --partition, improved error handling in Python-based *2bed conversion scripts (including wig2bed), and a couple other minor fixes. Changes are summarized at:

We strongly recommend updating to this latest version. 64-bit Linux and 32-/64-bit Mac OS X installer packages are available from the Google site.

Source code is also available from the Google site's SVN service; you will want to use gcc 4.7.2 or 4.8.0 to compile this suite.