Trail walk - Wilderness Park - April 2nd

Peter Desjardins

Mar 26, 2022, 7:03:57 PM3/26/22
to BedfordMA-Trails
We're excited to continue Bedford Trail Walks with a Leader! Meet at Bedford Public Library at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday April 2th. Then hike through the Wilderness Park area.

Please join the Bedford Trails Committee for a walk through the Wilderness Park area, led by Peter Desjardins. The Wilderness Park Conservation Area is a large woodland and wetland area that supports various wildlife habitats and species, including woodpeckers, deer, barred owl, and fisher. The Town acquired the property from the federal government in 1959 and 1976 as two parcels of land comprising over 73 acres.

See you there!

Peter
bedford-trail-walk-2022-04-02.pdf

Linda Kovitch

Mar 27, 2022, 10:57:00 AM3/27/22
to bedfordm...@googlegroups.com
I thought I’d share here this very interesting article on hiking that you might enjoy reading.
<bedford-trail-walk-2022-04-02.pdf>

Joe Mazzeo

Mar 27, 2022, 2:02:14 PM3/27/22
to bedfordm...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the article.
It helps reemphasize why people should take advantage of the trail system in Bedford!

Joe Mazzeo
781-460-7412
🔥