Bedford Town Trail Walk, Hartwell Town Forest, Saturday February 3, 2024, 9:45am

Ray Gilmartin

Jan 28, 2024, 7:49:54 AMJan 28
to bedfordm...@googlegroups.com

Bedford Town Trail Walk
Hartwell Town Forest
Saturday, February 3, 2024, at 9:45 am

Please join the Bedford Trails Committee for a free guided walk around the Hartwell Town Forest.
Come explore Bedford’s Town Forest!

We will start and end Saturday’s walk in the Hartwell Town Forest parking area on Hartwell Ave. The meet-up location is behind Bedford Free Public Library, as always.

The current weather forecast for Saturday is sunny and cold. The walk will go on regardless of weather, so prepare for cold, wind, and snow, with appropriate footwear and waterproof layers. Ice creepers, snowshoes, and/or ski poles may be necessary.

When and Where:
Meet at 9:45 AM in the parking lot behind the Bedford Free Public Library.

Leader:

Ray Gilmartin, Bedford Trails Committee

Notes:

Children and dogs are welcome.

We will walk regardless of the weather - rain, snow, or shine.

The walk will cover trails that may be rough, uneven, hilly, muddy, snowy or icy.  Please wear comfortable boots that can handle wet, ice, and snow, as appropriate for the conditions. This is New England! Ice creepers or snowshoes may be necessary.

Contact:

Please check the Bedford Trails web page for weather-related changes, and info on current and future hikes: https://groups.google.com/group/bedfordma-trails

If you already have a Google account, click “Join Group to Post”. If you don’t have a Google account, send an email to BedfordMA....@gmail.com and you’ll be added to the group.