We're excited to resume Monthly Bedford Trail Walks with a Leader!--Wilderness Conservation Area at 9:45 am on Saturday July 10

Bedford Trail Walks

Jul 3, 2021, 10:10:56 AM7/3/21
to bedfordma-trails@googlegroups.com Bedford Trail Walks

Please join the Bedford Trails Committee for a Walk to Wilderness Conservation Area (CA), led by Dan Hurwitz. The Wilderness Park CA is a large woodland and wetland area that supports various wildlife habitats and species, including woodpeckers, deer, barred owl, and fisher. The Town acquired the property from the federal government in 1959 and 1976 as two parcels of land comprising over 73 acres.  Please see the description attached.

Note that we are winding down the Take Your Own Trail Walk series, established in March 2020.You can find prior trail walks here: Prior “Take Your Own” Trail Walks

Clem Larson, Bedford Trails Committee
July 10 Wilderness trail_walk.pdf