Bedford Trail Walk - Saturday, March 2, 2024

dhur...@stersol.com

Feb 27, 2024, 4:21:22 PMFeb 27
to Trail Walks Group (bedfordma-trails@googlegroups.com)
Bedford Town Trail Walk
Wilderness Park Conservation Areas
Saturday, March 2, 2024, at 9:45 am

Please join the Bedford Trails Committee for a free walk around the Wilderness Park Conservation Area.  The walk will be slow-paced, 1 to 2 hours duration.

We will start and finish the walk in the cul-de-sac at the end of Lantern Lane (although the actual meet-up location is still behind the Bedford Library).

When and        Meet at 9:45 AM in the
Where:   parking lot behind the Bedford
Free Public Library

Leader:  Dan Hurwitz,
Bedford Trails Committee

Notes:   Children and dogs are welcome.

We will walk regardless of the weather - rain, snow, or shine.

The walk will cover trails that may be rough, uneven, hilly, muddy, snowy or icy.  Please wear comfortable boots that can handle wet, ice or snow, as appropriate for the conditions.  (This is New England!  Ice creepers or snowshoes may be necessary.)

Contact:         Please check the Bedford Trails web page for weather-related changes, and info on current and future hikes: https://groups.google.com/group/bedfordma-trails
If you already have a Google account, click “Join Group to Post”.

If you don’t have a Google account, please send an email to BedfordMA....@gmail.com and you’ll be added to the group.