MC_WriteParameter function for Motion control

瀏覽次數:29 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

carlosb...@gmail.com

未讀,
2018年3月20日 凌晨3:07:142018/3/20
收件者:Beckhoff Support Lebanon

The issue is when we are  using the “ MC_WriteParameter” Function,

When we press on “Number” under “ParameterNumber” to know which number to use ,

we are confusing by the below list, if we need to write “SWLimitPos” under parameternumber what is the write number should we use in the Function block ?

What is the formula used to calculate the number?

Answer:

You can just use the name of the parameter from the list and connect it to the ParameterNumber input of the function block:

MC_WriteParameter(

                Execute:= ,

                ParameterNumber:= SWLimitPos,

                Value:= MyLimitPosValue,

                Axis:= );

Sometimes it is not so clear which parameter name has to be used. For that reason there is a comment behind the name to make sure which index offset will be read or written:

                SWLimitPos,      (* lreal *)            (* IndexOffset= 16#0001_000E *)

The comment corresponds to the NC parameter documentation:

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息