The sad news of the untimely demise of Dr.Ajit Rakhit (Batch of B E College - 1958 ME)

Amitava Chell

Feb 16, 2023, 6:03:35 PM2/16/23
to - Becaa, Sheuli Majumdar, Moloy yahoo
Dear BECAA Family,

With a heavy heart, we are sharing the sad news of the untimely demise of our beloved alumnus Dr.Ajit Rakhit (Batch of B E College - 1958 ME).

Ajitda passed away yesterday in Kolkata, India. His cremation took place early this morning.

Ajitda leaves behind his wife, Ratnadi; children, Amit and Roma and all his fans, friends and relatives.

Please join us in our prayers for the Rakhit family and wishing Ajit Da’s soul rest in peace.

ajit rakhit 1.jpg

Thank You,

Regards

Amitava Chell