NABC 2023 - BECAA NA Reunion [2nd July, Sunday at 3pm ET] - Please confirm if you are attending !

Amitava Chell

Jun 17, 2023, 7:12:44 PM6/17/23
to - Becaa, Sheuli Majumdar, Moloy yahoo

Dear BEC Alumni,

As previous years, this year as well, NABC 2023 has provided us a slot (an hour and half or so) for our BECAA NA reunion on 2nd July (Sunday) at 3pm ET at the venue of NABC 2023 (at Jim Whelan Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA).

The exact room number/hall will be provided later.

To plan appropriately, please reply to us on this email if you are planning to attend the NABC 2023 and join in the reunion event. We will be arranging some snacks and tea for the event.

Please confirm if you are attending with the number of headcount (if your family members join you in the reunion event).

Thank You,

Regards

Amitava Chell

[on behalf of BECAA East Coast Chapter]

Amitava Chell

Jun 26, 2023, 4:17:59 PM6/26/23
to - Becaa, Sheuli Majumdar, Moloy yahoo
Dear BEC Alumni,

Now we've received the timing and room number for our BECAA NA Reunion at NABC'2023 as below -

Date: 1st of July' 2023 (Saturday);
Time: 9:30 am to 11:00 am;
Venue : Room # 132 @ Jim Whelan Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey.

We would be having some arrangements for lite snacks/breakfast [like - Luchi, Alu r Dom, Singara, Jalebi, Masala Tea]

Hope to see you there.

Amitava Chell

Jul 1, 2023, 2:28:48 AM7/1/23
to - Becaa, Sheuli Majumdar, Moloy yahoo
Dear BEC Alumni,

Due to several changes in the schedule and availability / limited access to JM Boardwalk Hall, we've received now a new slot for our BECAA reunion on Sunday as below :

New schedule-
Date: 2nd of July' 2023 (SUNDAY);
Time: 3:00 pm ET to 04:30 pm ET,
Venue : Room # 132 @ Jim Whelan Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey.