[BECAA] BECAA Winter Meet - 10th March'2024 (between 12 noon – 4pm)

Prabir Ghosh

Jan 15, 2024, 8:19:58 AMJan 15
to - Becaa, Ani4...@gmail.com
Dear BECAA Family,
                               We hope this email finds you well. It's that time of the year again – time to reconnect, reminisce, and celebrate the bonds that were forged during our college years. We are thrilled to invite you to our annual BECAA Winter Meet 2024! We know how busy all of us these days, so sending this well in advance, please have the date reserved for BECAA.

This reunion promises to be a fantastic opportunity to catch up with old friends, professors, and relive the cherished moments we shared during our time at BE College. Whether you graduated recently or several years ago, we encourage everyone to join us for an afternoon filled with laughter, memories, and the chance to reconnect with the BECAA community.

Like the recent years, we are also planning to have a great cultural showcase in BECAA Winter Meet 2024. Our cultural secretary Anindita Chattopadhyay will reach out to you for the cultural lineup. If you, your spouse or your children are interested to participate and showcase talent Infront of this best-in-class audience of esteemed engineers - this is the time!!! You can also directly contact Anindita at Ani4...@gmail.com.

We look forward to seeing you at the 2024 BECAA winter meet and making this gathering a truly unforgettable experience. Let's come together to celebrate our shared history and create new memories.

Date: 10th March 2024
Time: 12 Noon to 4 PM
Location: Will be shared soon
Event Schedule - Coming soon
Evite link - Coming soon
Registration fees - Coming soon

Thank You,
With Regards

Prabir Ghosh
[On behalf of BECAA (East Coast) Committee]

Prabir Ghosh

Jan 17, 2024, 5:06:40 PMJan 17
to Anindita Chattopadhyay, - Becaa
Hello  BECAA Family,
Below is a message from our cultural secretary Anindita Chattopadhyay.
If you or your family members are interested in participating in our cultural program, please directly reply to Anindita ani4...@gmail.com  (Please do not reply to all).

Thanks,
Prabir

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

As mentioned in the invite email, I am hereby following up for the cultural event.

Please share the details if  any of you or family members are  interested in participating in the cultural event using the following format.
Please email/message(if you are on the whatsapp group) it to me @Anindita Chattopadhyay ( ani4...@gmail.com) and I will coordinate accordingly.
Thank you and looking forward to a fun filled cultural event!

#Event Name and details ( Singing/Instruments/Dancing)Participant NameBEC Alumni Reference NameDuration
sampleSinging ( example -  Rabindrasangeet - Anondoloke Mangaloke)Firstname LastnameFirstname Lastname ( BEC, Branchname- Yearname)X mins

regards,
Anindita

Prabir Ghosh

Feb 1, 2024, 10:01:11 PMFeb 1
to - Becaa

Dear BECAA Family,

                                    We are delighted to invite you for our ‘BECAA Winter Meet’ this year on 10th March’2024 (between 11:30am – 4pm). Please RSVP with the number of attendees (# of adults and kids).

 Inline image

Here are some of the important details –

1. Venue - Ember Banquets, 3793 US Highway 1 South, Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852

2. Event Schedule :

11:30AM – 12:00PM : Registration, Networking

12:00 noon - 12:30PM : BECAA Update, Sr. Alumni-Felicitation & Spotlight Session

12:30PM - 3:15PM : Cultural program

12:00PM - 1:30PM : Appetizers

1:30PM - 3:00PM : Lunch (Main Course)

03:30PM – 04:00PM: Closing ceremony

3. The registration fees are as below –

Kids up to 4 years - Free

Kids between 4 and 11 years - $30

Kids (12 years and above) and Adults - $50

4. Mode of payment –

Please mention in memo how many adult and child will be joining.

a. (Preferred method )Please Zelle to:debash...@gmail.com

b. Send your check to Bhaskar DasGupta 29 Birch Dr, Plainsboro, NJ 08536.

5. Lunch Menu –

We are very pleased to inform that we have arranged for one of the biggest food spread ever for a BECAA gathering. As a special attraction, there will be live fuchka stall and Goat biryani !!!

Welcome Drinks - Assorted Sodas, Mango Lassi

Appetizers - Chilli Paneer, Assorted pokoras, Chilli Fish, Chilli Chicken, Murg malai tikka

Entrees - Dal makhani, Malai kofta, Shaamsavera, Kadai chicken, Chicken korma

Rice /breads - Goat Biryani, Kashmiri Pulao, Assorted Breads

Desserts - Rasmalai, Gajar halwa, Ice cream

Hope to see you there.

Warm regards,

Prabir Ghosh (On behalf of BECAA Committee)

Thanks,
Prabir

Prabir Ghosh

Mar 3, 2024, 2:09:26 PMMar 3
to - Becaa

Dear BECAA Family,

                                    We are delighted to invite you for our ‘BECAA Winter Meet’ this year on 10th March’2024 (between 11:30am – 4pm). Thanks to those who have already registered. If you are still planning to attend, please RSVP at the earliest to plan us accordingly.

This year, we have gala food line-up along with live stall for everyone's favorite Fuchka.

We have also worked hard to put up a great cultural lineup this year. Thanks to Anindita for leading that effort and thanks to all participants.
But the entertainment doesn't just end there... we will also have FASHION SHOW!!!!! So get ready and have your creative outfit ready to be the shining star in the fashion show. There will be 3 prizes for fashion show as below

BECAADuo - Best Dressed Couple
Mr. BECAAverse (Best Dressed  Male -Single)
Miss / Mrs BECAAverse (Best Dresses Female - Single)

Here is a high level summary -
11:30 - Appetizers will be served
12:00 - Cultural Program kickoff
12-1:30 - Senior Felicitation, Kids performances and Fashion Show
1:30 Lunch will be served
1:45- 3:00 pm - New joiners welcome, Adult performances
3:00 pm - Open dance floor with Live music.

For questions relating to fashion show please reach out to Sheuli (+1 (732 428-9810) and/or Barsha (732 485-2261)

Thanks,
Prabir