Inviting nominations for the new Exec Committee of 'BECAA EAST COAST Chapter' (2023-2025) !

Amitava Chell

Aug 20, 2023, 3:38:27 PM8/20/23
to - Becaa, Sheuli Majumdar, Moloy Nath, Debashis Das

Dear BEC Alumni,

As you might be aware that the current term (two years) of the present executive committee of our ‘BECAA East Coast Chapter’ is ending as on the event of the Summer Meet-2023 (scheduled on 9th Sept’2023), we are formally requesting you to please nominate yourself if you are interested to be part of the new executive committee of ‘BECAA East Coast Chapter’ for the term 2023-2025.

Based on the nominations, we would be having discussions with the BECAA extended Executive Committee and with our respected seniors for the new committee selection process.

The current office-bearer positions are –

1.    President

2.    Vice President

3.    General Secretary

4.    Treasurer

5.    Members at Large (extended executive board members)

We also intend to expand the current portfolios of our executive committee (e.g. introducing formal secretary positions in the areas of Cultural, Networking, Publications & Media, Advertisement & fund raising etc.).

If you are interested, please share your nominations with your interest for the respective office bearer position/portfolio by 31st of Aug’2023 to the copied office bearers of the current executive committee.

Thank You,

With Regards

Amitava Chell

General Secretary