[BECAA] BECAA Summer Meet Sep 9th 2023 - Participation in Cultural Activities

Amitava Chell

Aug 7, 2023, 5:17:50 AM8/7/23
to - Becaa, Amitava Chell, Sheuli Majumdar, Anindita Chattopadhyay, roy.so...@gmail.com, Moloy Nath
Dear BECAA Family Members,

As part of our BECAA Summer Meet (on 9th September'2023), we would be having a slot on cultural events.

If any of the family members [including you, your spouse, kid(s)/child(ren)] are interested to participate in this event in any form of performing arts - individual/group performances (e.g. dance, singing, recitation, playing musical instruments etc.), please nominate as per the below format/information details -

Name of the participant

Form of the performing art (e.g. Dance/Singing/ Playing Instruments/Recitation etc.)

Approx. Duration (In Minutes)

Any musical file/track reqrd. for the performance (Y/N)
[If Yes, then please attach the file]

Please share the nomination(s) before 25th of Aug' 2023. Please reply to me and copy Anindita and Soumya (copied in this email)

Also request you not to change the subject-line.

Thank You,

regards

Amitava Chell

(On behalf of BECAA - East Coast Committee)