BECAA East Coast - Winter Meet - 25th March'2023 - Participation in Cultural Event

瀏覽次數:2 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Amitava Chell

未讀,
2023年2月13日 晚上8:05:412023/2/13
收件者:- Becaa、ani4...@gmail.com
Dear BECAA Family Members,

As part of our BECAA Winter Meet (on 25th March'2023), we would be having a slot on cultural events.

If any of the family members [including you, your spouse, kid(s)/child(ren)] are interested to participate in this event in any form of performing arts - individual performance (e.g. dance, singing, recitation, playing musical instruments etc.), please nominate as per the below format/information details -

Name of the participant Form of performing arts (e.g. Dance/Singing/ Playing Instruments/Recitation etc.)Approx. Duration (In Minutes)Any musical file/track reqrd. for the performance (Y/N)
[If Yes, then please attach the file]

Please share the nomination(s) before 10th of March'2023. Please reply to me and copy Anindita (copied in this email - "ani4...@gmail.com" <ani4...@gmail.com>).

Also request you not to change the subject-line [please reply to this email with the nomination(s) to me and Anindita]

Thank You,
regards
Amitava Chell
(On behalf of BECAA - East Coast Committee)
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息