URGENT!!! BECAA SUMMER MEET '21 - 09/11 - PLEASE PROVIDE EVITE RESPONSE ASAP

Joydeep Samanta

Aug 22, 2021, 2:23:20 PM8/22/21
to BECAA GROUP, Soumyabrata Roy
Hi,

Hope you and your family are doing very well.
You might have received below eVite for our 2021 Summer Meet.
Request you to RSVP. If you have not received the eVite, please provide me your email id.

Thanks & Regards,
Joydeep Samanta

You're invited to BECAA SUMMER MEET - 11TH SEPTEMBER : PLEASE RSVP: http://evite.me/X5y7unF4B9

Joydeep Samanta

Sep 5, 2021, 10:04:17 AM9/5/21
to BECAA GROUP, Soumyabrata Roy
Hi,

Finally we will be able to meet after one and half years!!! Let's try to make 50th Anniversary of BECAA memorable.

Please send your RSVP using the link below ASAP.

You're invited to BECAA SUMMER MEET - 11TH SEPTEMBER : PLEASE RSVP: http://evite.me/X5y7unF4B9

Thanks & Best Regards,
Joydeep Samanta

Pijush Dey

Sep 7, 2021, 12:11:53 AM9/7/21
to Joydeep Samanta, BECAA GROUP, Soumyabrata Roy
Looking forward to it.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/becaa/CACqn3AJ0HBmWY_NMoeMMGccYmt_udAOEWzqTKeVtinth%3DLXh-w%40mail.gmail.com
.