SAVE THE DATE - BECAA Summer Meet 2024

Prabir Ghosh

May 24, 2024, 8:03:23 AMMay 24
to - Becaa
Dear BECAA Family,
Inline image

We hope this email finds you well. It's that time of the year again – time to reconnect, reminisce, and celebrate the bonds that were forged during our college years. We are thrilled to invite you to our annual BECAA Summer Meet 2024! We know how busy all of us these days, so sending this well in advance, please have the date reserved for BECAA.

This reunion promises to be a fantastic opportunity to catch up with old friends, professors, and relive the cherished moments we shared during our time at BE College. Whether you graduated recently or several years ago, we encourage everyone to join us for an afternoon filled with laughter, memories, and the chance to reconnect with the BECAA community.

Like the recent years, we are also planning to have a great cultural showcase in BECAA Summer Meet 2024. Our cultural secretary Anindita Chattopadhyay will reach out to you for the cultural lineup. If you, your spouse or your children are interested to participate and showcase talent Infront of this best-in-class audience of esteemed engineers - this is the time!!! You can also directly contact Anindita at Ani4...@gmail.com.

We look forward to seeing you at the 2024 BECAA Summer meet and making this gathering a truly unforgettable experience. Let's come together to celebrate our shared history and create new memories.

Date: 7th September 2024
Time: 12 Noon to 8 PM
Location: Kiddie Keep Well Camp, 35 Roosevelt Dr, Edison, NJ 08837
Event Schedule - Coming soon
Evite link - Coming soon
Registration fees - Coming soon

Thank You,
With Regards

Prabir Ghosh
[On behalf of BECAA (East Coast) Committee]