Thank You for Making BECAA Winter meet 2024 Unforgettable!

Prabir Ghosh

Mar 10, 2024, 5:44:15 PMMar 10
to - Becaa
Dear BECAA family,
I hope this message finds you all well and still basking in the afterglow of BECAA Winter meet 2024 reunion. I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude to each and every one of you for making the event so incredibly special.

Seeing familiar faces and reconnecting with old friends was truly heartwarming. From sharing stories of our university days to catching up on where life has taken us since graduation, every conversation was filled with laughter, nostalgia, and genuine camaraderie.

Your presence at the reunion made it all the more memorable. Whether you traveled from near or far, your commitment to being there meant the world to us and to everyone who attended. It's amazing how our shared experiences at university continue to bind us together, no matter where life may lead. There were many magical moments created including felicitation of senior alumni Saroj ja, fashion show, new comer's welcome just to name few.

I also want to extend a huge thank you to those who took the time to help organize the event. Your hard work and dedication ensured that everything ran smoothly, and I'm truly grateful for your efforts. I would like to specially mention Debashis Das for his tireless effort communicating with the restaurant and ensure gala food, Anindita Chattopadhaya for her immense efforts in putting up spectacular cultural show and last but not least, Sheuli De for her terrific effort towards sponsorship collection.

As we move forward, let's carry the spirit of our reunion with us. Let's stay connected, support each other in our endeavors, and continue to cherish the bonds we've formed over the years.

Thank you once again for being a part of this special reunion. Here's to many more gatherings and memories in the future!

Warmest regards,

Prabir Ghosh (on Behalf of BECAA EC committee)