A big 'Thank You' for supporting our BECAA Summer Meet'2023 Event and making it memorable!

Amitava Chell

Sep 15, 2023, 6:46:06 PM9/15/23
to - Becaa, bha...@dasguptas.com, barnal...@yahoo.com, Prabir Ghosh, Debashis Das, ashishk...@gmail.com, Anindita Chattopadhyay, Sheuli Majumdar, Moloy Nath

Dear BEC Alumni,

A big ‘THANK YOU’ to all for supporting us to make the BECCA Summer Meet’2023 event (held on 9th Sept'2023) a memorable one !

We really enjoyed the day!

You can find the below links of some memories from the event (PC: Prabir Ghosh).

https://becaaeastcoast.org/gallery/

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1MTpsW7Wmq3Pt2vX6

As we have discussed in our AGM, a new Executive Committee would take over the 2023-2025 term for BECAA East Coast Chapter based on the nominations and proposals.

The new Exec Committee members with their respective portfolios are as below -

1.     President – Bhaskar Dasgupta

2.     Vice President – Barnali Ghosh

3.     General Secretary – Prabir Ghosh

4.     Treasurer – Debashis Das

5.     Secretary for Networking & Fund Raising – Ashish Mondal

6.     Cultural Secretary – Anindita Chattopadhyay

Please extend your continued support to the new Exec Committee, as you have always been.

On behalf of the outgoing Exec Committee, I sincerely thank all the alumni for supporting us all along to run our organization with our best of abilities for the last two years-term.

We wish the very best to our new exec committee members.

Going forward, you will be receiving similar communications related to BECAA East Coast Chapter from Prabir Ghosh (as current General Secretary for the BECAA East Coast Chapter).

Thanking you,

With regards

Amitava Chell

Biswajit Sen Gupta

Sep 15, 2023, 8:51:34 PM9/15/23
to Amitava Chell, - Becaa, Anindita Chattopadhyay, Debashis Das, Moloy Nath, Prabir Ghosh, Sheuli Majumdar, ashishk...@gmail.com, barnal...@yahoo.com, bha...@dasguptas.com

I wish to thank the outgoing committee and welcome the new committee.

Best wishes to all.

Biswajit Sen Gupta
1981 EE