BECAA EAST COAST SUMMER MEET – 10TH SEPTEMBER’2022 - PLEASE RSVP

Amitava Chell

Aug 15, 2022, 2:57:59 PM8/15/22
to - Becaa

Dear BECAA Family,

It is our pleasure to invite you all for your BECAA East Coast Summer Meet, scheduled on 10th September’2022(Saturday) from 12 noon (ET) till 6pm. Looking forward to your active participation in the event with your family.

Please RSVP with the number of attendees (# of adults and kids).

evite Link:

View Invitation

https://www.evite.com/_ct/50c25a53eceebddbdd936c8b840e9c16209776db/view_invitation_bt

Event Schedule :

12PM - 1PM :  Preparation
1PM - 2PM : Networking & Appetizer
2PM – 3PM : Outdoor Sports
3PM - 3:30PM : Musical Chair
3:30PM – 4PM : AGM
4PM - 5:30PM : Cultural
5:30PM : Dinner

The registration fees are as below -

Kids up to 4 years - Free

Kids between 4 and 11 years - $20

Kids (12 years and above) and Adults - $40

------------ Lunch Menu will be updated later --------

Thank You,

With Regards

Amitava Chell [On behalf of BECAA (East Coast) Committee]

Amitava Chell

Aug 15, 2022, 4:12:46 PM8/15/22
to - Becaa
Dear BECAA Family,

Here is the link for accepting the BECAA Summer Meet evite (10th Sept'2022) with adding number of participants/guests (e.g. # of Adults & Kids): https://www.evite.com/event/0116HF44AYQEY4YGWEPNCX3B62L4LI/rsvp;

Request you to please send your RSVP response at the earliest for our planning purposes.

Thank You,