BEC Alumni - Manoj Da's Funeral - Viewing and Puja Itinerary

Amitava Chell

Apr 11, 2022, 8:20:37 AM4/11/22
to - Becaa
Dear BECAA Family,

As we’ve shared the news of Manoj Da’s untimely demise in our previous communication, now sharing  the details of Manoj Da's Funeral/Viewing and Puja Itinerary -

**********Manoj Da's Funeral - Viewing and Puja Itinerary***********

Date: Tuesday, 04/12/2022
Time: 9.30 AM - 11.30 AM
Place: Franklin Memorial Park
1800 Route27
North Brunswick, NJ
Website: asianindianfuneralservice.com
Live stream link will be posted on this site under ‘Manoj Kumar Pal’ for people unable to attend.
Dress: Wear white only as per Hindu tradition - no black.
Donation: In lieu of flowers,  please make donation in Manoj’s name to a charity of
Your choice e.g. ‘American Heart Association’, ‘Plant Trees’ etc.

Manoj K Pal BECAA.jpg
Thank You,
Regards
Amitava Chell
(On behalf of BECAA East Coast Chapter)

Amitava Chell

Apr 11, 2022, 8:32:37 AM4/11/22
to - Becaa
+ Sharing the msg. from Manoj Da's sons to us as below -
Hello,

This is Rajib and Sudeep Pal, sons of Manoj Kumar Pal.

We are sorry to announce that dad passed away on April 9, 2022.

The viewing and puja will be held tomorrow, Tuesday 4/12 9:30am at Franklin Memorial Park, 1800 Route 27, North Brunswick, NJ.

Below is dad's obituary.  Live stream link is also posted below if you can not attend in person.  If you do plan to attend, please try to wear white (no black).

Please pass this along to anyone else who may have known dad.

Online Stream (Live 9:30am Tuesday) - https://vimeo.com/event/2017292
Thanks,
Sudeep & Rajib

Thank You,