Fwd: IIEST/B. E. College Reunion at NABC

Amitava Chell

Jun 29, 2022, 2:13:04 PM6/29/22
to - Becaa, Biman, Sheuli Majumdar, Soumyabrata Roy, Suman Paul
Dear BECAA Family,

Please find the details of our BECAA NA Reunion at NABC2022 on Saturday (July 2nd) at 11.00 am.
Venue: Sunset Room 5 and 6 and the website: https://nabc2022.org/programs/reunion/

If any of you are planning to be part of the NABC2022 program at Las Vegas, please come and join us at the reunion venue.

Ref. : below e-mail from Biman Da (Biman Ghosh, 1981 Met.)

Thank You,
Regards
Amitava Chell
on behalf of BECAA East Coast Chapter