Ignite Corvallis 2 Proposal Deadline of October 15th Approaching Fast!

Lance Albertson

Oct 10, 2009, 6:17:39 PM10/10/09
to BeaverBarCamp
Another event that is closely related to BeaverBarCamp, Ignite
Corvallis, is also fast approaching! What is Ignite Corvallis? Its a
free fun event that allows outgoing people in Corvallis 5 minutes to
present on something fun or entertaining. For a better explanation
check out this site [1].

If you have been on the fence about an Ignite Corvallis proposal, then
its time to get an idea submitted! [2] October 15th (next Thursday) is
approaching fast and we want you to be a part of the action.

Not sure what to talk about? Here are some ideas:

* Life experiences
* Lessons learned
* How-to
* Funny story
* Have a great blog post? Can you make that a 5 minute presentation?
* A crazy idea
* Research and information
* A meme

Still have questions? Ask @protherj or @ramereth on twitter if your
idea would be a good one (my guess is that it is).

20 slides; 15 seconds a slide; 5 minutes.

Hope to see you at Ignite Corvallis 2!

Thanks!

[1] http://ignitecorvallis.com/2008/10/what-is-ignite.html
[2] http://proposals.ignitecorvallis.com/events/2/proposals