Beaver BarCamp 4 - Oct 17th

Lance Albertson

Sep 29, 2009, 6:39:25 PM9/29/09
to BeaverBarCamp
Greetings!

We're going to be having Beaver BarCamp 4 on October 17th, 2009 from
10am - 7PM at the Kelly Engineering Center on OSU Campus. Please check
out the bbc4 information [1] to see the details. Also make sure you
register for the event again! [2]

If you'd like to spread the word, we have a Facebook event [3] and
Upcoming event [4] that you can use. Additionally feel free to spread
the word through twitter. We'll be using #bbc4 and #beaverbarcamp for
hashtags. If you have any suggestions for things we can do to improve
bbc4, please let me know!

Some things we plan to do differently this time:
* Use some of the smaller couch spaces for smaller sessions
* Ensuring we have projectors in the correct rooms
* Added one more session
* Session Organization changes

For the session organization in the morning we're going to try and do
something different (yet again). The format that BarCamp Portland has
seems to work well so we're going to give it a shot. The basic idea is
we'll let anyone post their session on the board and then BarCamp
organizers will monitor the board to try and make sure that things are
balanced between the session size, etc. We'll also make sure that a
single person can't take up a whole room all day.

There will be t-shirts available again but they'll be exactly like the
ones we had at bbc3.

See you there on October 17th!

[1] http://beaverbarcamp.org/wiki/beaver-barcamp-4-information
[2] http://beaverbarcamp.org/register