Barcamp Portland 4 this Saturday & Sunday

1 view

Lance Albertson

Oct 19, 2010, 1:03:14 PM10/19/10
to BeaverBarCamp
Thanks everyone who attended Beaver BarCamp 6 this past Saturday! It
was a huge success :-)

For those who need more BarCamp, BarCamp Portland 4 is happening this
Saturday and Sunday [1] at The Eliot Center [2] in downtown Portland.
If you plan to attend, please sign up here [3].

Thanks!

[1] http://barcampportland.org/
[2] http://eliotcenterportland.org/
[3] http://barcampportland4.eventbrite.com/

Dawn Foster

Oct 19, 2010, 1:08:36 PM10/19/10
to Lance Albertson, BeaverBarCamp
Thanks for the plug, and I have one quick correction: BarCampPortland
is happening Friday and Saturday (not Sunday) :)

Friday, October 22 from 6:30 to 9:00 p.m
Saturday, October 23, doors open at 9 a.m, starts at 10am - 9pm

Dawn