BBC3 Schedule for Saturday

瀏覽次數:4 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Lance Albertson

未讀,
2009年4月1日 下午3:31:372009/4/1
收件者:BeaverBarCamp
Hey all!

Beaver BarCamp 3 is fast approaching this Saturday! We have a more
defined schedule online now [1] and I wanted to pass that information
along to you. We don't have anything planned for Friday night but if
you're in town and want to do something, feel free to! Be sure to
register on our site [2] to make sure you get your free t-shirt.

Here's the rough schedule we have thus far:
* 9:30AM - Setup
* 10AM - Organize Sessions
* 11AM - Session 1
* 12PM - Lunch
* 1PM - Session 2
* 2PM - Session 3
* 3PM - Snack Break
* 3:30PM - Session 4
* 4:30PM - Session 5
* 5:30PM - Dinner Break

If you can come early to help setup, that would be great! We'll have
danish rolls, coffee, etc for free in the morning along with free food
for lunch, snack, and dinner. If you use twitter, please use #bbc3 or
#beaverbarcamp for the hash tag so that everyone can easily track the
event. I hope to see you all soon!

[1] http://beaverbarcamp.org/wiki/beaver-barcamp-3-information
[2] http://beaverbarcamp.org/register
回覆所有人