Corvallis .NET User Group - November 24th Meeting: "PDC2008 Highlights" with guest speaker Stuart Celarier, MS MVP - Mon. Nov. 24th

Jason

Nov 20, 2008, 11:49:51 AM11/20/08
to BeaverBarCamp
Corvallis .NET Users Group

This month we have a special guest, Stuart Celarier a Microsoft MVP,
coming down to Corvallis to give us a presentation on PDC '08! Want
to hear about the coolest stuff that came out of the Professional
Developers Conference 2008? Come to the November CDNUG meeting!

We will be meeting at Iovino's in the event room (where SAO and
SpeakerLunch meet). For a map go here: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/maps/1306576.

Time/Place:

Monday, November 24th, 2008 @ 6:00 PM

Location: Iovino's

RSVP here: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1306576

(Or you can email: cdnug...@gmail.com (helpful for food ordering))

Schedule:

6:00 - 6:30: Networking Opportunities & Dinner (free food!)

6:30 - 7:30: "PDC2008 Highlights", Stuart Celarier, Microsoft MVP
(http://visualstuart.net/)

7:30 - 7:45: Q&As / Discussion

7:45 - 8:00: Giveaways: Books and cool stuff!

Please forward this to any other .NET professionals that may be
interested!