[BBC] Beaver BarCamp 5 Reminders

Lance Albertson

Apr 16, 2010, 5:59:29 PM4/16/10
to BeaverBarCamp
Greetings all!

Just wanted to send everyone a friendly reminder about Beaver BarCamp
5 happening tomorrow. If you already have session ideas you'd like to
present, please add them to the wiki [1]. You'll need to create an
account on the wiki in order to edit. You can use your Google ID if
you'd like [2] or other methods instead of creating a local account.
We'll likely see most of the ideas tomorrow morning but its always
nice to know a few ahead of time.

We already have quite a few tech-related session ideas, but don't let
that scare you. We want non-tech sessions to make this BarCamp fun and
successful!

If you want to give a session, make sure you get to KEC by 10AM. We'll
be providing free food and drinks throughout the day and provide
lunch, mid-afternoon snacks, and a dinner.

See you there tomorrow!

-Lance

[1] http://beaverbarcamp.org/index.php/Beaver_BarCamp5:Session_Ideas
[2] http://beaverbarcamp.org/index.php/Main_Page#Logging_into_this_Site