Contributions to the library

Vera Olsson

Jan 15, 2021, 8:54:59 AM1/15/21
to beauti...@googlegroups.com
Hi there

I had some time over the other day and wanted to contribute to the library, but since it's not hosted on Github, I couldn't really figure out how to do a pull request. Is there some guide on how to contribute or maybe the project will move over to Github so that more people can contribute?

Best regards,
Vera

leonardr

Jan 15, 2021, 9:28:27 AM1/15/21
to beautifulsoup
Vera,

I totally understand not wanting to learn a whole new toolset just to work on one project. My recommendation would be to
download the source code, make your changes locally, and email me a diff. Or just zip up your modified source tree and email me the whole thing. I'll review your changes over email and credit you when I merge them.

Leonard