Illegal instruction on pi zero

Sébastien

Jan 21, 2022, 3:38:19 PMJan 21
to beautifulsoup
Hello,

I'm having some trouble to use bs4 on my pi zero W.

pi@pizerowh:~ $ python3
Python 3.9.2 (default, Mar 12 2021, 04:06:34)
[GCC 10.2.1 20210110] on linux
>>> import bs4
Illegal instruction

I'm not sure whether the problem come from bs4 or from another required python package.

Could somebody help me ? Is there a list of required package to test them ?

Many thanks !

facelessuser

Jan 25, 2022, 9:43:58 AMJan 25
to beautifulsoup

'm afraid this seems more like a raspberry pi problem than it does a BeautifulSoup issue. Just doing a search on Google
"Python illegal instruction" on Google brings up a couple raspberry pi specific threads. I would maybe consider asking such a question on a raspberry pi forum. Out of the box, there is nothing in beautifulsoup that would cause such issues.