Scraping an additional link and appending it to the list

Nick Gordon

Nov 16, 2021, 11:24:26 AM11/16/21
to beautifulsoup

I have run into a problem and I can´t figure out how to get any further.

I have scraped multiple pages for a companies name, location and province, along with a link to additional information on another page. The link which I have collected provides 3 more pieces of information that I require.

I need to access the link, and take out the address, phone number (if it has one) and a CNAE code, and append that to the previous data.

I have put the code an further information on Stack Overflow:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/69991894/scraping-an-additional-link-and-appending-it-to-the-list

If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated.. I´ve been going in circles trying to figure this out!