[Release] Beats 1.5.2b-r418

Philip Peng

Feb 15, 2011, 4:19:25 PM2/15/11
to Beats Portable
IMPORTANT!
Due to some Google policies, Beats has been re-released under a new
package name (now ‘com.beatsportable.beats‘ – its the same app, just a
different Market download).

== Info ==
- Report bugs/oddities/mispellings here
- If you are interested in helping translate Beats, see below
- Include explanations with tweak suggestions
- Post large feature suggestions on the Beats Portable forums
- Check the To-Do list at http://beatsportable.com/todo/

== Install ==
Current revision released in Android Market, uninstall any previous
official/development release and reinstall the latest official
release.

== Download ==
See above.

== Translate ==
If you are interested in translating Beats to a non-English language,
please reply to this thread with translated versions of the following
two files:
http://beatsportable.com/static/testing/arrays_trans-r409.xml
http://beatsportable.com/static/testing/strings-r409.xml

In strings-rXXX.xml: <string name="*blah*">"*translate this*"</string>
In arrays_trans-rXXX.xml: <item>*translate this*</item>
Current translations: English, Italian, Russian, Dutch

== Changes since r409 ==
- complete package rename (due to Google policy)
- updated translations

== Comments ==
osu! Mod gameplay and auto-play videos released - see main website and
my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TehKeripo
Still need to set up the song posting forum bot so I can upload ~500
new song packs. Anyone familiar with
phpbb3 bot scripting or are willing to volunteer to manually copy-
paste forum posts from text files into new forum threads?
For the curious, details of the policy issue can be found here:
http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Android+Market/thread?tid=2e1ee28ce4464f5c&hl=en

~Keripo

XWing Ace

Feb 15, 2011, 5:37:06 PM2/15/11
to beats-p...@googlegroups.com
Downloaded and rated 5 stars just for good measure :-)

Not that I suspect many people will be looking there, but in this
version, when I try to view the credits, the game crashes and I get
the single choice to force close. Although the game doesn't actually
close if I press that, I don't get to see the credits, either.

I also had something weird happen in osu! mode when I rotated my phone
into landscape mode just when a song was starting, with unhittable
beats and bubbles going offscreen, but I'll have to try to replicate
it before I can give a better description.

XWA