Re: Beats2 progress??

k.dar...@gmail.com

May 12, 2013, 4:24:53 PM5/12/13
to beats-p...@googlegroups.com

I'm still working on it slowly, just not publishing anything due to some NDAs on the tools I'm using. When those NDAs get lifted, you'll hopefully see a working demo code up in the Google code svn repository. No plans of dropping the project, but do keep in mind that I'm also out of school now and working in a full time job, meaning a lot less free time.

~Keripo

Sent from my phone, please excuse my brevity.

On May 12, 2013 1:19 PM, "Kevin" <kevin...@gmail.com> wrote:
it's been 3 months from the last updates on the progress of beats2, still no progress since then?? or dropping out the project already?