animations

Odowney

Feb 11, 2011, 11:26:44 PM2/11/11
to Beats Portable
Well since the translations and Ross mod seem to be coming along
great. I was thinking u should add some minor animations to falling
notes on from great timed to perfectly timed.

Say the numbers expand glow a frame or to and then fade out if
marvalous

Odowney

Feb 11, 2011, 11:32:55 PM2/11/11
to Beats Portable
I will play around with some animations just send me the arrow and dot
graphics.will give me a new reason to dust off my tablet

k.dar...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2011, 11:53:40 PM2/11/11
to beats-p...@googlegroups.com
Customizable graphics will be available in later releases, allowing for custom themes/skins. In the meanwhile, feel free to play around with these (please do not distribute): http://beatsportable.com/static/testing/drawable.7z

~Keripo

Odowney

Feb 13, 2011, 4:31:50 AM2/13/11
to Beats Portable
I played around and came up with a simple little twelve frame glow
shrink and fade animation will email it to you.