synchronization mismatch error

Yevhenii Prokopalo

Jan 28, 2019, 6:07:40 AM1/28/19
to beat-devel
Hello,
I tried to start my experiment but I get next error:
5.png

I'm using version of beat which was proposed on december meeting.
I'm using autonomous algorithm created with online platform.
This is set-up of experiment :

1.png

Connections of training block:

3.png

Endpoints of algorithm:

2.png

Finaly i find solution, i put all my data to one dataset and it works well, but i'm not sure that this is how it should work.

4.png

If you need i can send json files from prefix.

Best regards,

Prokopalo Yevhenii

SG

Jan 28, 2019, 9:19:16 AM1/28/19
to beat-devel
Hi,

Might be a silly question but are you sure that the Model_test input and Train output share the same types in your local prefix ?

Best regards

SG

Yevhenii Prokopalo

Jan 29, 2019, 4:47:44 AM1/29/19
to beat-devel
Yes, it is just system/text.

SG

Jan 31, 2019, 11:57:36 AM1/31/19
to beat-devel

Would it be possible to send both versions directly to me so that I can do some tests with them ?

Best regards

SG

SG

Feb 11, 2019, 4:16:23 AM2/11/19
to beat-devel
Hi,

After inspecting the prefix, the reason is simple: you are not using the correct "path" for the data formats you are using.

The author value is wrong in your case. It must match what you have in the prefix. Since you are creating your own dataformats, the author should match your BEAT platform username. Therefor, you need to either fix your prefix, or fix the files where you use your custom dataformats.

Best regards

SG