Issue with creating a new algorithm on the BEAT website

Joseph McGrath

May 23, 2020, 4:47:05 PM5/23/20
to beat-devel
I'm working on implementing a baseline algorithm to use for comparison on BEAT. Whenever I try to create a new algorithm on the platform, I see an error that "Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand". I see this same error if I try to fork from an existing algorithm.

Is there an alternative way I should be using to create my algorithm?

SG

May 25, 2020, 5:29:01 AM5/25/20
to beat-devel
Hi,

Can you try again ?

An issue with forking algorithms was fixed recently and the platform got updated with it.

Best regards

SG

Joseph McGrath

May 25, 2020, 9:28:33 PM5/25/20
to beat-devel
This worked, thanks for your help!

I have one more question about creating my algorithm: when I try to use 'beat algorithms pull' to retrieve the necessary files for my algorithm, it appears to be working but nothing happens. I'm following the instructions here. Is this the correct documentation to follow when creating this algorithm?