Running experiment with C++ algorithm

Joseph McGrath

Jul 28, 2020, 1:59:13 PM7/28/20
to beat-devel
Hi,

I'm seeing this error
Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 12.57.54 PM.png
When I attempt to run the experiment jmcgrat3/livdet-baseline/1.

The .so file exists and is not null.

SG

Jul 29, 2020, 11:23:05 AM7/29/20
to beat-devel
Hi,

The .so file might contain null bytes like a string end char is \0 aka null.

You are using a python environment to run your block, you should select the C++ environment since it's a C++ block.

I just checked and it was missing from the list of available environments. It now has been fixed.

Best regards

SG

Joseph McGrath

Jul 29, 2020, 9:07:23 PM7/29/20
to beat-...@googlegroups.com
I am now seeing this error with the environment:
RuntimeError: Environment `Cxx backend (2.0.0)' is not available on docker host `Docker host' - available environments are Python (2.1.0), Deep Learning (1.0.0), Allies (0.0.1), C++ (2.0.0)

Cxx backend (2.0.0) is the only environment available for the C++ algorithm.

SG

Jul 30, 2020, 2:27:34 AM7/30/20
to beat-devel
Sorry, there was a configuration issue.

It has been fixed.

Best regards

SG

On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 7:59:13 PM UTC+2, Joseph McGrath wrote:
Hi,

I'm seeing this error
Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 12.57.54 PM.png
When I attempt to run the experiment jmcgrat3/livdet-baseline/1.

The .so file exists and is not null.

Joseph McGrath

Jul 30, 2020, 10:01:03 AM7/30/20
to beat-...@googlegroups.com
Is there any way to see additional debugging information? My algorithm runs for a few thousand images in the dataset until I see an error "[sys] Missing data on the following output(s): histogram".

This is the code I am using to generate the output:

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 9.00.31 AM.png

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "beat-devel" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beat-devel/8d1019ed-bf96-4c66-a599-01f5bce368b6o%40googlegroups.com.

Joseph McGrath

Aug 3, 2020, 9:44:01 AM8/3/20
to beat-devel
Hi,

Following up here, are there any additional errors logged in this case?

Thanks!

SG

Aug 3, 2020, 10:56:56 AM8/3/20
to beat-devel
Hi,

I found:

 Writing output\n[sys] Missing data on the following output(s): histogram\n"

Best regards

SG

Joseph McGrath

Aug 3, 2020, 11:00:50 AM8/3/20
to beat-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks,

I've seen this error and I was wondering if there was any more specific information available. The algorithm works for a number of inputs but abruptly stops with this error, so it would be helpful to have an idea of what exactly is going on here.

SG

Aug 4, 2020, 5:40:50 AM8/4/20
to beat-devel
AFAIK, it means that the execution of your algorithm has ended properly and somehow there was not enough data written on the output.

What type of algorithm is that (sequential, autonomous) ?
Are you writing only once to the output ?

Best regards

SG
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to beat-...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beat-devel/d25165c1-e977-40f5-9cda-97dc2508c441o%40googlegroups.com.

Joseph McGrath

Aug 4, 2020, 8:14:36 AM8/4/20
to beat-...@googlegroups.com
It is a sequential algorithm and I'm writing only once to the output. I've included a screenshot of the entire algorithm below:
Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 7.12.34 AM.png