Launching Beast 2.7.x from command line

27 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

Dylan O'Hearn

ulæst,
23. nov. 2022, 13.43.0223.11.2022
til beast-users
Hello,

I'm unable to launch the latest Beast version from the command line, even when the input file works fine to launch using the GUI.  I'm assuming it's something wrong with my command, but I'm not sure what.  Can anybody let me know what the correct code is?

My command is this, while in the .xml file directory:

path/to/beast/bat/beast.bat input.xml

And I get the following error:

error 107:class beast.base.evolution.alignment.Alignment id=adnp_lavin_phased

Error 107 parsing the xml input file

id=adnp_lavin_phased. Expected object of type beast.base.core.BEASTInterface instead of beast.base.evolution.alignment.Alignment

Error detected about here:
  <beast>
      <run id='mcmc' spec='MCMC'>
          <state id='state' spec='State'>
              <tree id='Tree.t:adnp_lavin_phased' name='stateNode' spec='beast.base.evolution.tree.Tree'>
                  <taxonset id='TaxonSet.adnp_lavin_phased' spec='beast.base.evolution.alignment.TaxonSet'>
                      <alignment>

higg...@gmail.com

ulæst,
23. nov. 2022, 14.41.3623.11.2022
til beast-users
Hi Dylan,

This is a bug and I created an issue for it (#1063). It appears that when many packages (24 seems to be the limit) are installed, BEAST fails with this error. A workaround for now is to uninstall packages that you do not need.

Remco
Svar alle
Svar til forfatter
Videresend